The 53rd Annual Artsfest will be held on May 29-31 on City Island. The 3-day event will feature in-person juried artisans and craftsmen selling handcrafted works in sixteen different categories, including ceramics, digital, drawing, fiber, furniture, glass, jewelry, leather, metal, mixed media, painting, photography, printmaking, sculpture and wood. The festival will also feature food trucks, specialty food vendors, the HBG Flea and a take-home kids activity kit. Additionally, there will be virtual offerings including an online artisan marketplace, demonstrational videos and a series of films to stream online courtesy of Filmfest.
The event is sponsored by Visit Hershey & Harrisburg, Explore HBG, Capital BlueCross, Harrisburg Downtown Improvement District and Park Harrisburg.
*The event map and program guide will be available in May.
PLAN YOUR VISIT
- Saturday and Sunday, May 29-30: 10am-7pm
- Monday, May 31: 10am-5pm
- Street parking is FREE on Sunday and Monday and the code LUVHBG can be used to receive 4 hours of free street parking on Saturday.
- City Island parking is $5.
- Parking at the Market Square Garage is $10 from 10am-10pm courtesy of Park Harrisburg.
- Free bike parking is available at the event entrance on City Island courtesy of Recycle Bicycle.
- The Market Street bus stop is .5 miles from City Island. See all CAT bus routes and schedules here.
- The train station is .8 miles from City Island
PLACES TO STAY
- View nearby hotels and bed and breakfasts here.
ARTISTS – complete the online or PDF application by February 26. All items must be handcrafted to be considered. Buy-sell and imported items are not permitted.
FOOD – complete the online or PDF application by March 12. A food truck vendor has a food truck, concessions trailer or tent set-up and/or prepares food on-site that is meant to be consumed at the festival.
SPECIALTY FOOD – complete the online or PDF application by March 12. Specialty food vendors have product that requires little or no preparation on-site and is not necessarily meant to be consumed on-site.
HANDWASHING STATION SPONSOR