Mayor Papenfuse has declared a snow emergency effective Friday January 22nd at 7 pm. Residents are advised to obey all street signs and move cars from emergency snow routes. Locust Street Garage opens at 7 pm on Friday January 22nd for free parking until 6 am Monday January 25th. Below is a full list of the Snow Emergency Routes for reference.
1. Division Street: Front Street to 7th Street
2. 2nd Street: Paxton Street to Division Street
3. Maclay Street: Front Street to 7th Street
4. 7th Street: Division Street to Fisher Plaza Street
5. Walnut Street: Fisher Plaza* to Front Street
6. Paxton Street: Cameron to City/Swatara Township Line**
7. Derry Street: Mulberry Street Bridge to City/Paxtang Line**
8. Market Street: Cameron Street to 25th Street
9. State Street: Fisher Plaza to City/Susquehanna Township Line**
10. Herr Street: Cameron Street to City/Susquehanna Township Line**
11. 17th Street: Sycamore Street to Arsenal Boulevard
12. 25th Street: Market Street to Rudy Road to 29th Street**
13. 13th Street: State Street to Paxton Street
* Fisher Plaza is between Forster and Walnut Streets by the Capitol Complex, to the immediate east of the Main Capitol Building. The City has no responsibility for Streets within the Capitol Complex.
** Commonwealth Highways maintained by PENNDOT. The City has no winter responsibilities for Commonwealth highways within the City.Leave a reply