- February 14, 2020
- 6:30 pm
- Historic King Mansion – 2201 N. Front Street | Harrisburg, Pennsylvania 17110
𝘿𝙄𝙉𝙀 𝘼𝙏 𝙃𝙄𝙎𝙏𝙊𝙍𝙄𝘾 𝙆𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙈𝘼𝙉𝙎𝙄𝙊𝙉
Surprise your special someone this Valentine’s Day with a fresh and unique dining experience! Venture into Harrisburg’s newest riverfront event venue, Historic King Mansion, for a hibachi-inspired dinner with interactive chef-action stations. Constructed during the dawn of the Great Gatsby era, the iconic 1920s mansion pairs Mediterranean-inspired grandeur with simplistic urban elegance – a picture-perfect setting full of romance for you and your loved one.
Seated at your own private table, you both will enjoy a four-course meal prepared by The JDK Group’s internationally-awarded culinary team!
𝙒𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙀: Historic King Mansion – 2201 N. Front Street | Harrisburg, Pennsylvania 17110
𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀: There are two seating times available for you to enjoy this new dining experience at Historic King Mansion.
• 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM
• 8:30 PM – 10:00 PM
(In order to keep this dinner experience a personal & romantic night, seating is limited for both time slots)
𝙋𝙍𝙄𝘾𝙀: $85.00 Per Person
𝙑𝘼𝙇𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙀’𝙎 𝘿𝙄𝙉𝙉𝙀𝙍 𝘿𝘼𝙏𝙀 𝙉𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝙄𝙉𝘾𝙇𝙐𝙎𝙄𝙊𝙉𝙎:
• Personal dining table for you and your guest(s) in either the Main Foyer, or the Billiard Room inside the historic 1920s mansion
• Creatively composed and presented four-course meal including a mix of served courses and interactive chef action stations – prepared by our internationally-awarded culinary team!
• BYOB – Bring your favorite alcoholic beverage to enjoy with your meal – water, soda, and coffee will be provided
• Options for add-ons to surprise your sweetheart – a fresh bouquet of roses or a lush floral centerpiece for your table to take home!
Purchase Tickets Here – http://bit.ly/vdaydinner20