- November 7, 2018
- 3:00 pm
- City Hall
Vision Zero is off to a great start, with an exciting community workshop that showed us the true heart of Harrisburg and our shared commitment to traffic safety in the city. We look forward to seeing you at the second meeting of the Vision Zero Task Force, where we’ll recap the progress we’ve made so far and discuss the city’s action plan for continued success.
The meeting will be held Wednesday, November 7th from 3 pm until 5 pm at the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. City Government Center, 10 North 2nd Street.
- Introductions and Opening Remarks
- Update on Rapid Response Project: State Street
- Review of Action Plan Sections:
- Why Vision Zero in Harrisburg
- City’s Vision Zero Commitment Letter
- Components of the Action Plan
- Project Prioritization Process
- Best Practices in Vision Zero
- Task Force Members Roles and Responsibilities
- Next Steps and Set Next Meeting Date