It’s time again for the Pennsylvania Farm Show! A complete schedule of events is available at the PA Farm Show website.
PSECU, PennAg Industries and Capital Area Transit (CAT) will again provide free transportation to and from the Farm Show Complex over lunch time. New for this year – No bus pass is required! Just hop on and ride.
Bus Schedule: January 11 – 15
- Every seven minutes from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Walnut St. & Commonwealth Ave.
- Forster St. & Commonwealth Ave.
- 7th Adjacent to PHEAA Main Entrance
Additional Schedule: January 12 – 15
- Every 30 minutes from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- PA Dept. of Environmental Protection Main Entrance
- PA Fish & Boat Commission Main Entrance
- PA Game Commission Main Entrance
- PA State Police Headquarters Main Entrance
- PA Dept. of General Services Annex Complex (formerly Harrisburg State Hospital)
(Pick-up locations at Sycamore Dr., Cherry Dr. & Petry Bldg.)
Last return shuttle leaves the Farm Show Complex at 2 p.m.
PSECU will be distributing tote bags to riders as they exit the bus (while supplies last).
Some bags will contain an added bonus – be sure to look in your bag!
Need cash for lunch while at the Farm Show? Visit psecu.com/farmshow to locate the ATM’s throughout the Farm Show Complex.
Leave a reply