On Saturday, March 3, 2018, the City of Harrisburg will present the first annual Ice & Fire Festival in Downtown Harrisburg. Featuring dozens of ice sculptures, a 70 foot ice skating rink, live musical performances, an artists’ market and more, the Ice & Fire Festival will be Harrisburg’s largest winter festival. All performances and activities are FREE!
- Live Entertainment
The first-annual Ice & Fire Festival will be held on Saturday, March 3, 2018 from 1pm – 9pm on Second Street in Harrisburg. The event will feature:
- 70 foot Ice Skating Rink (FREE skating AND rentals)
- Dozens of illuminated ice sculptures
- Snowzilla Jr. – a winter themed slide featuring a 20 foot climb of rugged terrain to the top and an exhilarating 50 foot slide back down.
- Toboggan Tunnel – a twin roller lane mountainous adventure through a snow covered tunnel. Children 12 and younger are invited to this one of a kind exciting experience!
- Moon walk
- Ice Castle and Frozen Character appearances
- Fire Dancers
- Live Musical Performances
- HBG Flea Winter Market (10am – 4pm in Strawberry Square)
All performances and activities are FREE!
$10 event parking from 10am – 10pm will be available in the Market Square garage. 4 hours of free parking using the “LUVHBG” code in the ParkMobile app.
Live Music2:00 PM – 3:30 PM – Nearly YorkNearly York is a 3- piece alternative/pop band from Lancaster, PA4:00 PM – 5:30 PM – Maudlin MoonMaudlin Moon plays songs you will love to remember, from Stevie Nicks to Stevie Wonder. They will have you singing along or dancing. They have the variety you love!6:15 PM – 8:00 PM – D-BoD-Bo’s live shows feature original music and covers from well-known artists in the genres of R&B/Soul, Pop, Rock, Funk, Blues, Reggae, and even Country! They’ve played everywhere from Hard Rock Café Baltimore, Lincoln Financial Field (Philadelphia Eagles), and Hollywood Casino at Penn National Race Course, to Sawyers, Joe K’s, River City Blues, Champions, Kipona, JazzFest, and Artsfest!
Ice Skating Rink Sponsor