Ice & Fire Festival
On Saturday, March 3, 2018, the City of Harrisburg will present the first annual Ice & Fire Festival in Downtown Harrisburg. Featuring dozens of ice sculptures, a 70 foot ice skating rink, live musical performances, an artists’ market and more, the Ice & Fire Festival will be Harrisburg’s largest winter festival. All performances and activities are FREE!
The first-annual Ice & Fire Festival will be held on Saturday, March 3, 2018 from 1pm – 9pm on Second Street in Harrisburg. The event will feature:
- 70 foot Ice Skating Rink
- Dozens of illuminated ice sculptures
- Snowzilla Jr. – a winter themed slide featuring a 20 foot climb of rugged terrain to the top and an exhilarating 50 foot slide back down.
- Toboggan Tunnel – a twin roller lane mountainous adventure through a snow covered tunnel. Children 12 and younger are invited to this one of a kind exciting experience!
- Moon walk
- Ice Castle and Frozen Character appearances
- Fire Dancers
- Live Musical Performances
- HBG Flea Winter Market (10am – 4pm in Strawberry Square)
All performances and activities are FREE!
$10 event parking from 10am – 10pm will be available in the Market Square garage. 4 hours of free parking using the “LUVHBG” code in the ParkMobile app.