Mayor Eric Papenfuse today announced key members of his cabinet at a press conference in the atrium of the Martin Luther King, Jr., Government Center, 10 N. Second St., Harrisburg, PA.
Papenfuse said his first appointments include:
- Neil Grover, City Solicitor
- Karl Singleton, Senior Advisor for Education and Youth
- Bruce Weber, Finance Director
- Aaron Johnson, Director of Public Works
- Catherine Stetler, Special Assistant to the Mayor
- Joyce M. Davis, Communications Director for City of Harrisburg
Mayor Papenfuse was sworn into office in a simple ceremonyon Monday at City Hall. The official presentation of key staff follows his announcement on Tuesday of the city’s newPublic Safety team.
“We have assembled a highly-qualified and professional staff tocarry out our commitment to the people of Harrisburg for a more responsive government dedicated to public service and community engagement,” Papenfuse said. “I am confident they will serve the
city well during this critical period.”
In addition, Mayor Papenfuse announced he will appoint two members to the board of the Capital Area Transit Authority (CAT). The new board members are Lenora Smith, a Harrisburg attorney; and Kathy Possinger, Executive Director of Tri County Community Action.Leave a reply