In accordance with the regulations of the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), the City of Harrisburg has prepared and will submit to HUD the following two proposals:
- Five Year Consolidated Plan for Funding Years 2018-2022. The Consolidated Plan allows local jurisdictions and citizens the opportunity to shape the various housing and community development programs into effective, coordinated neighborhood and community development strategies.
- Annual Action Plan will propose funding categories (for Funding Year 2018). The Funding Allocation Plan incorporates strategic direction for the following grants:
- Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) funding,
- HOME Investment Partnerships
- Emergency Solutions Grants (ESG).
The public comment period for review of these documents is project to begin from Tuesday, May 22, 2018 through Thursday, June 21, 2018. You can view the documents here.
All correspondence, comments, questions or requests for information regarding the Consolidated Plan and/or the CDBG, HOME, or ESG programs should be directed to:
Roy E. Christ
Director for Housing
The Department of Building and Housing Development
Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. City Government Center
10 North Second Street, Suite 206
Harrisburg, PA 17101
Phone: (717) 255-6419
Fax: (717) 255-6421
Any written comments received will be forwarded to HUD, as required by Federal regulations. Copies of both reports are available beginning May 22, 2018 at the Department of Building & Housing Development Administration Office, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. City Government Center, Suite 206, 10 North Second Street, Harrisburg, PA 17101 during regular office hours from 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Monday through Friday.