You are invited to be a part of the design process by telling us how you use Reservoir Park, and what you would like to see happen to make Reservoir Park better.
Your thoughts about the park, and other recreational opportunities are vital to the planning process. The park master plan will consider major goals such as:
- Increase overall use of the park.
- Strive to create both short-term and long-term successes in the park.
- Attract a wider and more diverse cross section of park users than currently frequents the park.
- Build new and lasting park user group constituencies.
- Create reasons to return to Reservoir Park again and again.
- Reestablish Reservoir Park as a source of pride for the community and City.
- Respect the maintenance capacity of the City while making maintenance of the new Reservoir Park landscape a priority.
- Revitalize the park into a facility that is functional, environmentally appropriate and beautiful.