- 2Harrisburg Architectural Review Board6:00 pmMLK Building, City Council Chambers Time: 6:00pm Address: 10 North 2nd St Harrisburg Architectural Review Board Agenda , ...
- 3National Night Out5:00 pm - 9:00 pmHarrisburg Bureau of Police Hosts National Night Out Tuesday August 3rd, Please Join us for food, music, games, prizes & more! Contact: Blake Lynch firstname.lastname@example.org (717) 255-3018 , ...
- 4Harrisburg Planning Commission6:30 pmMLK Building, City Council Chambers Time: 6:30pm Address: 10 North 2nd St View Planning Commission Agenda , ...
- 5Environmental Advisory Council6:00 pmPublic Works Building Time: 6:00pm Address: 1820 Paxton St Harrisburg, PA 17104 , ...
- 9Harrisburg Human Relations Commission – August Meeting Cancelled5:30 pmThe August HHRC meeting is cancelled. The committee will resume on September 13th Public Safety Auditorium, Room 213 Time: 5:30pm Address: 123 Walnut St Harrisburg Human Relations Commission Agenda , ...Special Legislative Session6:00 pm - 7:00 pmHarrisburg City Council will be holding a Special Legislative Session on Monday, August 9, 2021 at 6PM. This meeting will take place in Council Chambers located at the Martin Luther King Jr., Government Center – 10 North Second Street, Harrisburg, PA , ...
- 16Harrisburg Civil Service Commission Public Meeting11:00 amPUBLIC NOTICE The Harrisburg Civil Service Commission will hold a Public Meeting on Monday, August 16, 2021 in The Public Safety Auditorium, which is located on the 2nd floor of The McCormick Public Services Center, Room 213, 123 Walnut Street, Harrisburg, PA 17101, commencing at 11:00 a.m. Persons with disabilities or , ...Harrisburg Zoning Hearing Board6:00 pmMLK Building, City Council Chambers Time: 6:00pm Address: 10 North 2nd St View Zoning Hearing Board Agenda , ...
- 24City Council Legislative Session6:00 pmDue to the cancellation of COVID-19 statewide authorizations by the General Assembly, the City is returning to in-person meetings for City Council, boards and commissions. Public participation during the meeting will be limited to those physically present until new rules are adopted by the General Assembly or City Coun , ...
04 - 06
No event found!