We are all experiencing an unprecedented crisis. Many state and federal governmental organizations are opening new funding streams to help provide relief in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. We will keep you updated with the latest information as more resources become available. We are committed to assisting you through this difficult time. A few useful links are listed below. Remember, we are in this together.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you get vaccinated, will you still need to wear a mask?
Should you still get vaccinated after testing postive?
You should get a COVID-19 vaccine even if you already had COVID-19.
Getting a COVID-19 vaccine after you recover from COVID-19 infection provides added protection against COVID-19. People who already had COVID-19 and do not get vaccinated after their recovery are more likely to get COVID-19 again than those who get vaccinated after their recovery.
Learn more about the benefits of getting a COVID-19 vaccine.
Are at-home tests available?
- Yes. At-home tests for COVID-19 give rapid results and can be taken anywhere, regardless of your vaccination status or whether or not you have symptoms.They detect current infection and are sometimes also called “self-tests,” or “over-the-counter (OTC) tests.”
How to get an at-home test kit
- Order 4 free at-home tests per household at COVIDtests.govexternal icon.
- Buy at-home tests online or in pharmacies and retail stores. Private health insurance may reimburse the cost of purchasing at-home tests. Visit FDA’s websiteexternal icon for a list of authorized tests.
- If you’re not able to obtain an at-home test when you need it, visit a community testing site or call your local health department for more options.
For more information, see At-Home Testing.
For a full list of Frequently Asked Questions. Please visit the CDC FAQ page
- Dauphin County Small Business Loam Program
- Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
- U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA)
- Minority Business Development Agengy (MBDA)
- Small Business Support Programs
- Harrisburg Regional Chamber & CREDC
- Hamilton Health Center
- Tri-County Community Action
- United Way of Capital Region
- Capital Region Water
- Harrisburg School District