After School Program
About the Program
We provide a safe and fun environment for students 6-18 years of age, offering games, food, homework help and life skills instruction!
Life is full of choices, and allowing your child to choose the activities they love most keeps them excited to learn. Children have time every day to explore their own interests in areas like Creative Arts, the Library, Math and Construction, Puzzles and Games and Science.
- Creative Arts: An area where children can express themselves through drama, drawing, painting, poetry, and more.
- Library: A bookworm’s paradise where children can find inspiration and endless adventure.
- Math and Construction: A place where children can solve math problems and puzzles, or build bridges, towers, machines, and more using real-life math concepts.
- Puzzles and Games: An activity area that features group games, challenging brainteasers and puzzles.
- Science: An area where children can experiment, explore and discover the secrets of the scientific world.
- Homework Help: Whether it’s a science project, spelling test or book report, our teachers are here to support your child in completing homework—which frees up time in the evenings for you to be together as a family.
- Daily Fitness and Healthy Snacks: We help children develop healthy bodies and encourage proper nutrition through daily physical activity and healthy snacks.