Summer Enrichment Program
About the Program
The free Summer Enrichment Program will feature group activities, leisure play, arts and crafts, field games, free time, nature walks, dodge-ball, kickball, whiffle ball, run down, basketball, soccer, yoga, music and other fun activities for kids ages 6-15.
Please sign-up your son or daughter online through our Recreation Portal. Select your location and make sure to read the guidelines and go over them with your child prior to attending our program. Lunch is provided free of charge. Children must be enrolled to receive the benefits of our program. Early enrollment is highly recommended. The program runs from 10am – 3pm Monday through Friday.
The following locations will host programming:
- Cloverly Heights (1801 Pemberton Street)
- Reservoir Park (100 Concert Drive)
- 4th & Emerald (4th and Emerald Streets)
- 7th & Radnor (7th and Radnor Streets)
- Morrison Park (12th and Herr Streets)
- Wilson Park (259 Rumson Drive)
Please note: Site locations are subject to change; please check the City website for updates or feel free to contact our office.
Important Documents & Links
- Willing to train lifeguards
Site Coordinator and Program Leaders
- College Students/Coaches/Teachers/
- Leadership experience preferred
- Some College preferred
- High School Students and older
- Applicants should have some relevant experience and display maturity