The 53rd Annual Artsfest will feature juried artisans and craftsmen from across the United States. Hand-crafted works will be available for sale in sixteen different categories, including ceramics, digital, drawing, fiber (decorative and wearable), furniture, glass, jewelry, leather, metal, mixed media, painting, photography, printmaking, sculpture and wood. The festival also features food vendors and live entertainment.
Due to the evolving COVID-19 pandemic, the festival layout will be modified to provide a larger space for social distancing that may include designated entry and exit points for greater control of foot traffic. We are confident this modified layout will provide vendors and customers a safe and successful experience that can be adapted to meet guidelines surrounding COVID-19. There will also be an online marketplace for attendees to view and purchase the artisan works should they not be able to attend the in-person event. Should there be further restrictions related to the virus that make it difficult or unsafe to hold a successful in-person festival, the event will be moved to a virtual experience.
Please join us in following these responsible health safety practices
Practice Social Distancing
- pThere will be marks 6-feet apart from each other in the food trucks lines. Please stand at these marks when in line to ensure social distancing.
- pAfter receiving your food, please exit the line promptly to allow space for the next customer and to keep the line moving.
- pThere will be one point of entry and one exit to the food truck area on City Island. Please see the map and follow the traffic pattern accordingly.
- pIf eating your food or watching the fireworks in a public place, please respect those around you by staying at least 6-feet away from others in accordance with social distancing guidelines.
- pUse a credit card whenever possible.
- pCondiment tables will not be available.
- pNo-touch trash cans will be used.
- pWe will not provide seating on the event grounds. Please bring your own chairs and blankets for seating if you intend to utilize the parks. You may NOT set up seating in the parking lots.
Be Healthy and Clean
- pPer the Governor’s mandate, face masks are required.
- pHand washing stations will be available. Wash your hands with soap and water often for at least 20 seconds each time. Hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol can be used when soap and water are not available.
FOOD – complete the online or PDF application by March 12. A food truck vendor has a food truck, concessions trailer or tent set-up and/or prepares food on-site that is meant to be consumed at the festival.
SPECIALTY FOOD – complete the online or PDF application by March 12. Specialty food vendors have product that requires little or no preparation on-site and is not necessarily meant to be consumed on-site.